Our commitment to you
At Ravenscroft each of our clients is important to us. We believe you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous service at all times.
If you ever need to make a complaint, we will deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner. Any complaint may be made free of charge and via our multiple channel options. There are various ways you can contact and communicate with us such as by telephone, email, letter, by meeting us in person, or via an on-line meeting application.
- We will send you a prompt written acknowledgement that your complaint has been received and is being dealt with.
- We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to keep you up-to-date on the progress of resolving your complaint.
- We will endeavour to send a final response to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint. This is a written response which will state whether the complaint has been upheld, if redress has been offered and/or remedial action taken and will enclose a copy of the FOS’s standard explanatory leaflet.
- If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
- If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has past and you haven’t received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process) you can write to:
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
London, E14 9SR
T: +44 (0)800 023 4567 or +44 (0)300 123 9123
You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman within 6 months of the date on the final response.